Friday, September 3, 2010

Runners # 2

Found these today at Paragon Sports on sale. I have been wanting a pair of running shoes with Goretex and I found them. Solomon's best trail runners; Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra GTX Shoes. Nothing but the best for mountain running. And for where I live running is an alternative exercise during the winter months. Here is what I incorporate into my exercise routine during the winter months; XC ski, snowshoe running (Crescent Moon makes an awesome running snowshoe), telemark skiing/skinning, regular snowshoeing and on the rollers with the road bike in my man cave. And yes, lots of running. These will be great shoes for the running snowshoes. Next is to find some skate skis.
Features
Waterproof-Breathable
Gore-Tex XCR Insert
Quicklace Kevlar Lacing System
Synthetic Non-Absorbent Uppers
Quick Drying




No comments: