Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ONE LAST BEATING-MOAB TRAIL MARATHON

The bike racing season has come to an end for me but I (we) have one event left to conquer; The Moab Trail Marathon this weekend. Yep, a running race. Laura is competing in the half and I went for the full meal deal. I'm shooting for 5 hours or so. It's a hard route so just to finish will be an accomplishment. It's good to mix it up. Full report to come afterwards.

Since my last post I've been riding, running and just enjoying our fall weather. No snow to speak of on the ground in Rico. I really enjoy this type of fall since our winters are so long.

Here are some pictures from the past month of what's been going on in our lives. Some Moab trips and random riding and running.


































































1 comment:

MoabUtah said...

It is great weather for a race this weekend! Welcome to Moab!