Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

Well, it's Friday and I'm not working today so I will travel south to Cortez to ride Phil's World. The legs are feeling a bit tired from the effort at the 12 Hours of Temecula last weekend and I haven't given them much rest as I have ridden and ran this week. My running program is based on a 16 week marathon training schedule. So, I'm hoping to do a marathon somewhere in early spring. I am in week 5 and tomorrow's run is a 10 miler. That may hurt after a bike ride again at Phil's. And now after doing well in the 12 Hour race I am going to attempt to race all 3 of the 12 hour series in Socal in 2010. The first one is scheduled for January 23rd, which would be a great tune-up before the big 24 Hour solo effort in Tucson in February.

1 comment:

ojulius said...

Nice job at Temecula! What's the report on Phil's? Good luck on that marathon. :)