Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EXUSTAR Products

Exustar, the bicycling component company that selected a picture of me for the back cover, yes, not the front but the back of the 2011 catalog from Brian Leddy's Photography has provided me some great deals on some of their products. I rode last weekend with a pair of their mtb gloves and they seem pretty good. More testing to come on the longevity of the gloves. I tend to burn through gloves quickly. Also I received a pair of mtb shoes. I'm going to give these puppies a whirl this weekend in Moab and see how they hold up to some burly cycling and hike-a-biking Moab style. They are definitely a color (Brown) that I would not initially pick out for myself but after seeing them in person I think I'm sold on the color. Than again I looked at them after working 17 hours on election day. Anything looks good at midnight when it is shiny new in a box. LOL!!!!




Injected carbon fiber sole
Upper Synthetic microfiber leather, breathable mesh, molded heel counter.
Fastener Forged Microlock buckle, Trihook straps.
Sole Injected carbon fiber with TPU tread.
Insole Washable, Dupont Engage EVA.
Compatibility SPD
Weight 680 g


http://exustar.com/index.php

No comments: