Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm not Pissed....Happy Vet's Day!

I did my time in the Air Force......Medical Logistics job class 91530. I managed an ATH (air transportable hospital..etc..).....1985 until 1989. My 1st Sgt hated me....I think he hated everybody. A miserable man. I busted my ass for this country. I gave up civilian perks for a stringent life of the military life. Looking back my my childhood mirrored military life to a degree. My dad was rough on us boys at times. It lasts......but in the end I deserved my Honorable Discharge. It bought Laura and I our first house with the use of a VA loan. I think vet's should get more privileges albeit serving wartime or not. I sacrificed my time, myself, my family to serve my country. WTF! Really. I deserve some perks...IMO. Whatever..I'm stronger than ever. It's been a long time since I did my time. I love my military brothers!!!


No comments: