Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!











Happy New Year to everyone. The weather has been amazing so I took advantage of the nice weather and drove down to Dolores to do a road ride on the torture machine (SS Bianchi Cross bike). I changed up the gearing to a 48x18 for today's ride. Ouuucchhhhhh! I must be a wuss because it hurt me today. I rode 50 miles and only 3k of climbing. I need to step it up for the upcoming 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (http://www.epicrides.com/index1.htm) in Tuscon , which is on tap for February 14th. Damn the pressure!! Regardless of me feeling slow, it was a beautiful day with beautiful road conditions and very little traffic.

1 comment:

Matt said...

The phrase "ritchey cog" means "very fucking gay" in Navajo. I'm just relaying the message........