Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sun, sun and more sun


I sound like a broken record lately but it's been perfect winter riding conditions in the San Juan's. Another road ride with 53 miles knocked out on Saturday. I have just about 200 miles for the week and after today's ride will have well over that. I'm really focused on the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo; less than a month away.



Mike Guskea's IF SS cross bike. Pretty sweet!

Running a 42x16. Seems good for all around riding.


My sweet Bianchi SS cross bike!!!


Dry, dry roads abound.


I think I counted at least 30 beer cans in less than a twenty mile stretch from Mancos to Dolores. Don't drink and drive people.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thats like a ride I did with Jeni up Paliza Canyon in the Jemez....Coors Light bottle caps everywhere! Some hilljack got plastered and left a trail. Joey O perhaps?