Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling......

Another night on the rollers. I have been logging on average 80 miles a week on the rollers. Combined with my outdoor riding I have surpassed the 600+ mile mark for January. Not bad for living at nearly 9000 feet elevation in the San Juan's.

Going back to Albuquerque this weekend to pre-ride the San Ysidro Dirty Century course. Not that I need to really pre-ride for any other reason than to log the miles before the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo race coming up on February 14th outside of Tucson, AZ. Another reason is to visit again with my twin bro Jerry. Laura and our three kids (Nacho, Lucy and Shady) are making the drive as well.

It should be a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why you're the Freako! Pre-ride is good for you. i don't want to miss the turn again...

Anonymous said...

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!