Monday, December 9, 2013

Side Project

I have been speaking of creating my own version of a race team for a few years. Even though it may just be me, myself and I for the most part that consist of my racing team. It's a side project as my primary sponsor is Kokopelli Bike and Board. Those guys rock. I cannot thank them enough for what they do for our team. When it comes down to it maybe it is ego thing (nah) or simple self promotion. I tend to be that way.......just ask my wife and close friends. I can get tunnel vision. LOL!! But in the end you only live once and you have to have fun. If you're not having fun than what's the use. Right??? Right!!! Ride on!!!!

Ok. My new side project is 'El Freako Racing'! Yep, self promotion!!!! Hard guess eh!

I wanted a clean simple kit design and I think I have achieved that. It also allows to interchange with the current Kokopelli Bike kits. I really like orange and black. A logo will be added in the future. I had one almost done by my bro-in-law but have changed direction of what it will be. Laura had a great idea of a Freako logo. That will be added to the kits in the future.

Take a peek.







No comments: