Thursday, May 6, 2010

We have a new traveling weekender vehicle. A 2004 Ford E150. I have been wanting a van for traveling to my races, etc. for a few years now and finally found one in mint condition. I had to sacrifice the truck to get it but we still have two 4x4 vehicles for winter driving. Found this van in Carbondale, CO. via Craigslist. Perfect condition inside and outside with only a minor scratch and dent on the rear bumper and never has towed anything. New tires and the Carfax report showed no recalls and routine maintenance performed on it. Taken care of beautifully. A lady in Florida used it for transporting pottery supplies around. She passed away and the niece inherited it. It has 49K miles and runs like a dream. It is the V8 4.6 liter engine with decent gas mileage averaging 19 on the highway which will be most of my miles. Time to deck it out for my bike trips. The bike racks from the Tacoma made it on the 2nd day I had it and I installed a bench seat in the back as well that my brother-in-law Mike has from his 15 passenger van. Good time abound with the new van.









No comments: